Sunday 29 March 2015

ROBOT SAROUELS AND ROBOT BUNTING

Last week was all about Robots. 


Two separate orders for robot sarouels, one for shorts and one for standard long ones. So I cheated a little, and use a fabric I love for both.


I am yet to work out the art of a perfect flat lay photo, so images do not do these justice. But that fabric is so cute. Shorts and sarouels were a teeny tiny size OO. Smaller than I normally make, but now I have requests for more from a certain daughter for her son. Tamika got excited cause she thought they were for Chester. Sorry Bubby, both for babies yet to be born.

The bunting, is a mixture of robots on one side and bright colours on the other side. Since I was making these up, (they take forever to hand cut and sew) I made double, so I still have one left. It is a double sided, handmade, three meter, eight flag, robot and bright bunting. $25 plus postage and handling.





Okay so does anyone have any hints on how to take a good flat lay photo? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.