Friday 8 August 2014

32/52 2014


I am cheating again this week. For two reasons, I worked all of last week and did not get any time to take photos or blog. Second reason, I love this photo Justin took of my sister's and I and wanted to share it.

Mum has been asking (reading, nagging for almost seven years) for a photo of the three of us together. I finally convinced younger sister to do it for Mum. So here we are, the quickest five minute photo shoot ever. But I think I am just as happy as Mum to have a photo of the three of us together.

Last year Jodi inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. This year I have opted to continue with the series as I feel there are still so many family stories to be told through photos. So I will continue to Link up with Jodi  (the artist formerly known as Che & Fidel now Practising Simplicity) for the 52 Project. 


Also linking up with Bron over at Baby Space with the quote a week


To see more of Justin's amazing work head here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.