Sunday 20 July 2014

KNIT THREE PURL THREE. KNIT THE BAD ENERGY AWAY.

Ever since my miscarriage two weeks ago, all creativity has been drained from my body. My sewing space is looking like a dumping zone for fabric, and my 'to do' list is growing.


I read somewhere that if you try a different artistic pursuit it tricks your brain back into being creative. So last night with the help of You Tube, and hints from Greer of Typically Red, I actually cast on, learnt how to do a knit stitch and a purl stitch. Oh, and Greer REALLY knows what she is talking about, she does the most divine knit wear, here is a link to her Etsy shop. A few rows in I must say I am feeling proud. No where near Greer's standard, but it is a start. 



So on this dreary and rainy Monday I am going to ignore the above, and snuggle under a blanket, with a cup of tea and my knitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.