Sunday 27 April 2014

17/52 2014



Bed making is one of Jarvis's favourite household chores. The sheets on the line are just for playing in. The unmade bed becomes a fort to hide. Then making the bed is the best game of all. Jarvis lays on the sheets and Justin and I flip him in the air. Our dare devil son loves it.

This is Jarvis and I in our Iliska Dreams Pyjamas, playing hide.


Last year Jodi inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. This year I have opted to continue with the series as I feel there are still so many family stories to be told through photos. So I will continue to Link up with Jodi  (the artist formerly known as Che & Fidel now Practising Simplicity) for the 52 Project.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.