Tuesday 26 January 2016

EVERYDAY MOMENTS: WEEK FOUR


The everyday moments.  I want to remember moments, moments that are not huge. But those little every day things, things that we forget our children doing. I want to remember, and enjoy, the magic of these moments. So, I am going to join in the 52 Project for this year concentrating on the little, the everyday, the ordinary.

Week Four
I wonder what it is going to be like when life separates these two? Next year Jarvis will be due to start prep. How will Chester be without his older buddy? How will Jarvis be without "my Chester".


Each Wednesday we go to the library for Toddler Time. They will play with the other kids, but always together. I hear Jarvis introduce himself and then introduce Chester. Today a little girl asked if Chester was Jarvis's brother, Jarvis always gives the same answer, "he is not my brother, he is My Chester". 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.