Monday 21 December 2015

TOURIST TUESDAY: DAY TWO TOOWOMBA


Day two, for me, was a lazy, easy day. After breakfast we explored and played around Vacy House some more.


Then it was a quick photo shoot of me, by Justin and Jarvis, which you can see in the previous post. I had a photographer on both front and back here. 


Then is was work time for Justin, and so it seems Jarvis. He took his role as photographer so serious. It was funny to see him jump up and spring into action taking photos when it inspired him.




After the photo shoot, Justin had to meet a another client, so Jarvis and I hung out. He told me he needs a new camera and a new computer so he can work more. Out of the mouths of a babe. But he is using my old camera held together by gaffa tape. 


I have to give a special mention and thanks to Sarah and Sam, thank you so much for giving me, us, a much needed weekend off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.