Monday 21 December 2015

AN APPLE A DAY


If an "apple a day" is good for you, then does that double if there are two apples?


Or in this case two apple wearing weirdos. Yes, I made a skirt in the same fabric as Jarvis's sarouels. In my defence the fabric is cute as, plus 100% cotton, two thing that are important to me in my fabric selection. Further in my defense, Jarvis selected and told me to wear my apple skirt to match him. I think this will be a once off matching day. 

Jarvis is wearing Green Apple Sarouels in a size 4. I am wearing a Red Apple full skirt, with a double pocket, in Julie size.



I rarely get my photo taken. I don't like asking Justin and since I do not own a tripod, however on Monday, in Toowoomba, I had two very cute photographers taking my photo.



I think soon Jarvis will be my official photographer. He even sold his first set of photos this week. Here is a link to his photography blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.