Monday 16 March 2015

ROBOTS AND POCKETS

I have been sewing what has become a big of unintentional theme, of robots. There is  dinosaur or two thrown in but robots have been under the needle allot.


With the last of this print I made another pair of sarouels. I have been thinking of not selling these and keeping them for Jarvis they are so cute.

But then the other day I got another new batch of robot printed fabric. Super excited to sew those up as well. My kid is going to end up with a huge wardrobe, if I keep making one to sell, and one for him cause I love them so much.


The other thing I have been doing is experimenting with different pockets. What pair of pants is complete without a pocket or two? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.