Sunday 28 September 2014

39/52 2014



Jarvis teaches me acceptance and patience.

As a child into adulthood, I would wear a one piece, and then still cover up with a baggy t-shirt. Now at 46 I cover for sun protection, however I am confident enough to wear a bikini.

All my life I have multi-tasked rushing from one job/thing to another. Now I am content enough, just to let time pass. Time pass being near my little man watching him grow.

With the one little hand that wants and needs to be comforted by the softness of my belly, and likes to play with my mole on my tummy and my misshaped belly button.


Just one image, limbs tangled. With both of us holding on and finding our own comfort in touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.