Tuesday 19 August 2014

33/52 2014

 Riding to work

 Jarvis telling Justin what needs to be done for the day.

 Jarvis showing Justin how to do it.

 Jarvis decided to 'really' show Justin how to do it. 


Jarvis sees both Justin and I 'go' to work. However, he also sees both of us work from home. So one rainy day last week, Jarvis and Justin went to work together.

Justin found Jarvis is a very demanding boss. What I also found interesting in Jarvis opted to take his 'baby' to work. If you look in the first image you can see the bear on the front of the bike.

Last year Jodi inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. This year I have opted to continue with the series as I feel there are still so many family stories to be told through photos. So I will continue to Link up with Jodi  (the artist formerly known as Che & Fidel now Practising Simplicity) for the 52 Project. 


Also linking up with Bron over at Baby Space with the quote a week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.