Saturday 8 February 2014

6/52 2014




Jarvis and I had dinner at Susie's last night. After dinner Susie walked us to the bus stop and waited for the bus with us. (Justin had to work and took the car).

I am lucky Jarvis loves the bus, he thinks it is a great adventure to stand up and look out the window. Oh, and not to mention the pleasure of pushing the bell. The whole walk home from the bus he had on repeat "Stop, ding ding".

I had planned to photograph Jarvis's face on the bus to show the joy that shines through. But once on I was so taken with how happy he was I left my camera in my bag and was content just to watch him and be in the moment.


Last year Jodi inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. This year I have opted to continue with the series as I feel there are still so many family stories to be told through photos. So I will continue to Link up with Jodi  (the artist formerly known as Che & Fidel now Practising Simplicity) for the 52 Project.




6 comments:

  1. lol my kids love the bus to! I hate it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jarvis hated the car as a baby, so we went everywhere on the bus. So I am use to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures. Advay loves bus too, that's the only reason he started going to school without any hard cries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica @ recycled fashion9 February 2014 at 02:40

    My son is the same on the train, he loves it, and I love that he does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Jarvis loves it so much as he hates the seat belt in the car seat. With the bus he gets to be freeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must take Jarvis on a train ride. We have done, planes, ferries, buses, and all other manner of transport, but never a train

    ReplyDelete

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.