Tuesday 2 October 2012

SEWING MACHINE DISOBEDIENCE


No! I was most of the way through several things, dress re-makes, vintage cardigan re-style; extra bibs for Jarvis; and boxer shorts for Jarvis, when the needle snapped in half.


I thought I had cleaned it out well enough, but no matter how many times I clean, re-thread and generally poke at it, under the vague assumption I know what I am doing, the machine just chews up fabric.


I think it needs a professional, but I cannot find anywhere in Brisbane to look at it straight away, so this means it won't be back before we go away on Sunday. (insert the language of a trucker with the tantrum of a two year old) Even a whole packet of Fantales did not help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.