Tuesday 17 May 2016

TOURIST TUESDAY: TASMANIA DAY FIVE


Only a few months late, but was just going through my posts and realised I did not publish this one. 


Last days are always bittersweet for me. I miss Tamika and Chester, but most of the time I want to stay on holidays. If I could take them with me, I would be happy to travel forever.

Jarvis is such a great traveller, so the whole waking before the sun is up, packing and getting to the airport all went with such ease. It was like we blinked, and we were home.


There are a gazillion tips for travel with a toddler out there, but my top advise is children will mirror their parents. If you are a relaxed traveller, they too will learn to enjoy the adventure.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.