Monday 16 February 2015

SIMPLE WORDS AND NOT AGING GRACEFULLY

Simple words can mean so much. Last night Jarvis told me my hair was "lovely" and was patting it. This morning in bed he said "golden hair, adorable". I love how he gives compliments. I can only hope when he gets older he will continue to do this for myself, and others.



So if you follow me on instagram you will know that opps I went and coloured my hair again. Yeah, yeah, I know I was going to go a 'normal' colour. But life is too short to be boring. 

Think this makes ten or more different colours since I turned 46 in September. Pitty I don't have a photo of each colour. Guess, since Justin is always too busy to take my photo, I should learn how to take a selfie. 

Mid-life crises? Definitely not aging gracefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.