Wednesday 20 February 2013

BULA VINAKA



One week in Fiji was not enough, especially since two of those days were lost to travel. I had such an amazing time; I think everyone on Fiji is super friendly. Not once did I come across anyone rude or aloof. The opposite in fact, everyone goes out of there way to be nice. Australia could learn from this. I wonder if it is because everyone is on “Fiji time”.


I have so much to tell, and show, so many pretty photos, but for now it is back to reality. Hello washing machine. Did you miss me? I did not miss you. Coming home from holidays is always hard. This time it was even harder than coming home from France, at least then we knew we had our holiday in Fiji to look forward to. But this time nothing.... Hmmm time to start saving again.


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read about where you went and what you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought of you on our last day there. Jarvis was playing with some children that lived near the resort (so cute I wanted to take them all home with me) and I wondered just how different you life must be.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your pictures! Fiji sounds like an amazing destination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Besides the beach, pools, and endless supply of food, it was the people that made Fiji. Such friendliness.

      Delete

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.