Thursday 10 January 2013

ADD EXTRA HEAT



It is official. I have gone crazy. I am baking today in the Queensland heat. But I do have a yummy morning tea as a result of my craziness. 





We had a lot of chocolate given to us over Christmas, call me a chocolate snob, but I only eat ‘good’ chocolate. So rather than waste food I have chopped up the fake ferrero rochers and marshmallows and added them to a basic biscuit recipe that I have perfected over the years. I find you can do this to an assortment of chocolates and even lollies and come up with some really yummy biscuits.

I love how the lollies and marshmallows go really gooey! Yum. Excuse me now while I eat my morning tea in the kiddie wadding pool with Jarvis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.