Tuesday 20 November 2012

I HAVE DIRT


You would not think, that as a woman who is more than a little OCD about cleaning, that I would be so happy about a dump truck full of dirt. However, on Monday when that truck pulled up in our driveway I was more than a little excited. I did get very over it by about the 20th wheelbarrow; thankfully both Justin and Dad were on hand to help. 

But, now it is all in the garden beds I cannot wait to begin planting the seedlings we have been growing. Top level I am planting a couple of fruit trees, as we already have a lemon tree in our backyard, I am thinking a lime and orange tree would be lovely. Then I will have two huge beds for vegetables and herbs. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.