Monday 20 February 2017

TOURIST TUESDAY: ROAD TRIP TO SOUTH AUSTRALIA DAY FOUR

This is the one day of the trip, I seriously have trouble remembering.


I did the "check-in" on Facebook for the whole journey to help remember where we stopped, and what we did. According to Facebook we drove through Robinvale, Swan Hill, Berrigan, and stopped for the night in Albury. Only memory is that the caravan park in Albury, was pretty crap.



Justin had planned we would go the back...back way that day. To avoid the boring roads we had already done, and to go around the flooded roads.

But, wow, this was an isolated back road journey. Yup, nothing of interest on those roads.


We stopped to take a photo of a tree, because it was the most stimulating thing we passed in hours.


Not sure if the tree was worth stopping for? Think I prefer the next photo, of Justin and the caravan, when I turned around to walk back to the car.


Now, I think of the craziness of newbie caravan towers going over these rough, and sometimes unsealed, partially flooded roads. With flooding in some parts right up to the road.




I just asked Justin if he remembered this day, he answered "you were sleeping most of the day". Must admit, I am not a very great passenger, I do love a good car nap.



 If Jarvis and I were not napping, this cutie kept me company with his endless enthusiasm for car games...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.