Wednesday 27 August 2014

TIME FOR A MINI GETAWAY

Note: Image not mine

Do you ever day dream about travel? Today, as I was doing the housework I was dreaming of a shack on the beach. Now, when I am 'meant' to be doing other stuff I am Googling places to stay. I had dreams of late, of us towing a vintage caravan. 

I am feeling drawn to northern NSW. I want to avoid the more popular places such as Byron. As much as I love Byron, but am thinking of a little country town.

I think Jarvis and I need to feel the salt air in our lungs, to shake off this flu that has been dogging us both for almost three weeks. Plus it is about time, I got the opportunity to perv on Justin in his boardies.


Any recommendations? Has to be child friendly. Nothing too busy. And maybe with in a half hour drive to a beach. Great local op shops a bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.