Friday 13 December 2013

50/52




Brothers. Step-brothers, half-brother, terms I hate. Tamika has two brothers and one is from another mother. But we are all connected. We are all family. My baby Tamika, on the day of her 21st, with her two brothers. Bubby, I adore you and I know a little person does as well.

Bailey your sense of humour cracks me up, I hope you know how much your big sister loves you.


Jodi over at Che and Fidel has inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. Since I already take 100s of photos of my children each week, so I thought I would twist the idea a little. What I never seem to get is group shots, images of the family together, whether it is my two children, Tamika and Jarvis, or me with the kids, or shots of Justin and I. So I am going to challenge myself to get one image of "my family" per week.




4 comments:

  1. gorgeous pics of gorgeous people....im from (and have) a mish mash of biology too, we all refer to ourselves as the "bio hap hazard" family.....family none the less, actually more of a family because of it.
    big love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also a weird mix-match of family, yet somehow it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite being from another mother, she and him have the same gorgeous eyes! i Love this photo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bailey actually has another mother AND another father! But somehow Bailey looks so much like Tamika and her Father!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.