Friday 15 November 2013

46/52







A trip up to Mt Gravatt Look Out, when the afternoon sun was golden and the wind strong. Both boys wearing matching outfits (yet again), we walked, we played, we explored. Simple pleasures of togetherness, are my favourite ways to spend a day.


Jodi over at Che and Fidel has inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. Since I already take 100s of photos of my children each week, so I thought I would twist the idea a little. What I never seem to get is group shots, images of the family together, whether it is my two children, Tamika and Jarvis, or me with the kids, or shots of Justin and I. So I am going to challenge myself to get one image of "my family" per week.


8 comments:

  1. So cute, love seeing your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little boys on their dad's shoulders...such a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the photos- I especially LOVE the one with those two swinging. Daddy & me pictures are adorable <3 I'm glad you all had a wonderful day together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Especially since my family is so important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After any long walk, Justin's shoulder is where Jarvis ends up. He is too tall for me to carry for long periods of time now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jarvis always insists one of swing next to him when he is on a swing, it is kinda cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing compares to such wonderful family time together!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.