Sunday 22 March 2015

MOD BOX SAROUELS

I like to use fabrics for things that are not what they are meant for. Jarvis's new sarouels are a perfect example. Thick quilting cotton would not be a first choice for a relaxed pants style. But it works.


Plus colours, I also got this fabric (it is called Mod Box) in grey, but no, Jarvis picked the coral.

Jarvis got the first pair as I am experimenting with different pockets, and do not like to sell them until I have made couple 'practice' ones. Oh, and sad to say, I have a matching pair. Though I will not be rocking the skater boy look with mine. My look is more relaxed daggy Mum.

But I am thrilled to say the pockets have turned out perfectly. Amazing what you can do with a little guess work and basic pattern drafting knowledge.


So I present to you Mod Box Sarouels in coral. Modelled by my gorgeous boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.