Sunday 20 April 2014

ILISKA DREAMS IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Flanel is flying. I finally have got myself to a place where I am confident enough to start accepting orders for my sewing. The last couple 'nap times' have seen me in my element at the machine.



It may only be a small amount to many, but those six orders this week-end have made my heart swell with happiness. The next step? My dream would be to get enough stock to open a small online shop. However, for now sewing custom orders is making me feel so grateful and so happy.

 

13 comments:

  1. Slowly getting my confidence up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news ! Congratulations.....you know what "they" say about the longest journey ...........and who knows where you will be a year from now, with your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, who is this they? But it has been a long journey, but one I hope to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful! Congratulations :-) I love reading stories of dreams being turned into a reality. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Glad you've had a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such an amazing feeling isn't it! I have finally found the confidence to start my own small business too and am working madly to try and get it up and running and crossing my fingers hoping that I can pull it off. Congratulations and I think we will all be seeing your online shop soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Small steps, but it is a start

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is your small business? Any advise for a newbie like me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is about to be launched in the next couple of weeks over at www.mybrownpaperpackages.com. I am a newbie at it myself so my only advice is to ignore the fear and just do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is often the fear that gets in the way. That and lack of time

    ReplyDelete

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.