Saturday 7 December 2013

49/52



I often think Jarvis is just a mini Justin, but yesterday when I saw the backs of these two heads I realised where Jarvis gets his fuzzy hair from. I definitely know he gets his OCD from Dad as well! Lets just hope Jarvis does not get the family nose!


Jodi over at Che and Fidel has inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. Since I already take 100s of photos of my children each week, so I thought I would twist the idea a little. What I never seem to get is group shots, images of the family together, whether it is my two children, Tamika and Jarvis, or me with the kids, or shots of Justin and I. So I am going to challenge myself to get one image of "my family" per week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.