Sunday 8 March 2015

SIMPLICITY OR HAVING IT ALL

Behind the scenes I have been sewing like crazy. I want to have enough stock so I can open my 'shop' properly. I have been selling bits here and there on Etsy, only because I can't help myself. Plus, to trial what works and what does not.

The other night with Justin at work, I knew I would have couple of hours to myself, once Jarvis went to bed. However, instead of sewing for the shop I felt the call of this gorgeous cotton sateen.


A couple of hours later, I had a skirt almost made. (Knew my eyes were getting too tired to do the invisible zip) Don't you love it when something comes together so beautifully?

With belt and petticoat.


Without belt and petticoat.

After I made the skirt I got into a conversation with Tamika, she thinks I should sell my skirts, as well as the kids range I have been working on.


So what do you think? Should I keep my range simplified and just sell children's clothing? Or can I expand without it getting confusing as to the goal/direction of my clothing range? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.