Saturday 13 September 2014

37/52 2014






I have so many great photos from our mini holiday it was hard to narrow them down, so I asked Jarvis to pick. The five images are the ones Jarvis told me to use. He is very much the critic when it comes to images.

Quote of the week from Jarvis has to be him saying "Dad, Dad," then when Justin would answer, at the top of his lungs Jarvis would scream "holiday! We on holiday!"
My gorgeous boy, your enthusiastic yell is how a lot of us feel when on holiday.

Last year Jodi inspired me to pick up my camera and turn the focus inward. This year I have opted to continue with the series as I feel there are still so many family stories to be told through photos. So I will continue to Link up with Jodi  (the artist formerly known as Che & Fidel now Practising Simplicity) for the 52 Project. 


Also linking up with Bron over at Baby Space with the quote a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as getting a letter or parcel in the mail.